Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 58 DeSales 44

Featured Replies

Tigers get back in win column. Tigers took advantage of Colts turnovers. Nick Mosely led the Tigers with 20pts.

I’ve been out of the loop. What’s been going on with the Tigers?

  • Author
I’ve been out of the loop. What’s been going on with the Tigers?

 

Haven’t been playing well until tonight. I think playing at home helped. Got smoked by Seneca on the road prior game.

I’ve seen the scores and have been wondering what was going on. Are they healthy?

  • Author
I’ve seen the scores and have been wondering what was going on. Are they healthy?

 

Yes, just haven’t been playing well. Hopefully get Mekhi Smith back next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.