Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS 57 LCC 50

Featured Replies

What a great game! This one was close was the whole time, but JBS knocked free throw downs at the end of the game to pull away. I don't know how many Stepp had, but he played a great game, and Cox played good as well. I was real impressed with Letcher Central. They were not suppose to be that good this year, but they are one of the best teams in the region. I was real impressed with their point guard, I think his name was Devin Blair. And another player I liked was Hogg, he really kept them in it.

Good win for JBS. I would like to see the stats on Cox and Stepp.

Good win at home for JBS. Looks like LCC is for real for all you non believers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.