Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male-St.X on radio???

Featured Replies

I have to travel Friday night up to Muncie, Ind., so will not be able to go to the game. I know St.X has a radio station that covers every game. What station is it and how well is it received? I will be leaving Louisville around 8 p.m. so I figure I should catch most of it, but was just wondering once I hit Indiana if I will lose reception. Thanks. Good luck to the Tigers and GO DAWGS!!!!

Centuriondawg,

 

According to their online program schedule, WKRD, 790am will carry the Male/St X game with coverage beginning at 7:05pm (kickoff is 7:30). 790 has a 5,000 watt signal which is only about 1/10th of 840 WHAS. I'm not sure how far into Indiana you will be able to pick it up. The transmitter is a little east of J-Town.

 

Good luck and Go Dawgs!

  • Author

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought it was 1570 but I knew that didn't sound right. The good thing I will be leaving Oldham Co. at 8 so I will hear about an hour of it before I hit Indiana.

 

Does anyone know if WHAS radio gives updates on high school football games?

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought it was 1570 but I knew that didn't sound right. The good thing I will be leaving Oldham Co. at 8 so I will hear about an hour of it before I hit Indiana.

 

Does anyone know if WHAS radio gives updates on high school football games?

 

 

You've got a late night ahead of you if you're leaving from Oldham County at 8:00pm and heading all the way up to Muncie. What time do you expect to get there? 1:00am?

  • Author

It's not that far. Its only about 3 hours, if you dont stop. I'm going up there to see a friend ( another Male grad) who goes to Ball State. It's there homecoming game against West. Michigan.....which in my mind Male and X may be able to beat both teams. Thought about going up Saturday morning but we plan on tailgating at about 9 a.m., so friday night it is.

 

H,

 

What year did you graduate from "The Dear Old High School"??

1989, what about you?

1989, what about you?

Why don't you PM CDAWG with your cell # so he can call you for updates.

The radio feed will not last long I'm afraid. I'll bring mine with me so I can get some great insight from the ex QB colorman. PM me and I'll send you some "Instant Messages" during the game. Actually my wife would do it I'll be screaming at the refs.

...I'll be screaming at the refs.

 

Instead of screaming at the refs why don't you cheer for your team?

 

:thumb:

I'm not a Cheerleader. The Refs can't hear me anyway. But I did yell a little on the Pass Interference call last year against X. Did it do any good? Nope. I'm usually pretty quite, even at Bama games. I like to discuss with folks around me.

70000 bama fans can't be wrong.

 

:thumb:

70K? How about Millions? We are world Wide. The Crimson Tide.

I listened to the game on 790 and even though the guys were pulling for X and they should it was a good call by the duo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.