January 21, 20188 yr USF led 80% of this game and still found a way to lose. Tako Fall did not play for UCF. He has a shoulder injury and will be out for the remainder of the season.
January 21, 20188 yr Author I also need to mention that Tulio Da Silva has left the USF program. His playing time has been dwindling steadily over the past few weeks. He was the last of Orlando Antigua's off-shore signings. From Coach Gregory in USF's official statement ... “I met with Tulio and his family this week to discuss his future and we decided it is best if our program and he move forward separately. We thank Tulio for his efforts at USF and wish him the best of luck moving forward. I feel good about the young men in our program and those excited to join it, their commitment to improve every day and the foundation we are building for the success of USF basketball.”
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.