Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County Vs. Rowan County

Featured Replies

Any thoughts or Predictions for this one? Former Bath County Coach Bill Baldridge faces his old team in the Wildcats. Baldridge was the Coach for the cats back in 68 I Think.

I will take Bath in this one. I wonder how the RC players will treat RB Wayne Stevens from Bath or will he punish the young Vike D?

 

BC 35

RC 20

I will take the latter - punish the Viking D. Wayne sat out last week and hasn't broke 100 yards rushing since Sept. 1st. Trust me this kid is hungry. Not close to 100% with his hamstring, but he is hungry. Coach Fields said the kids have practiced well this week. Minus one big lineman the Bath squad will come out hitting.

 

Rowan 20

Bath 36

It will be good to see Coach Baldridge. I always liked him and his wife Janie. They both taught me in school. They're good people.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.