Henderson County dismisses baseball Coach Nanthan Isenberg

Emmitt

That seems to happen a lot. A kid gets his feelings hurt, his mom can't stand to see him upset, or maybe he isn't playing as much or playing the position he wants, or even if it was more serious. This is what you came up with? Lol. Why couldn't they meet with the administrators, lay out their case, and let them decide. That would have given the administration a chance for due process and talk to other players to see if this was an isolated incident, or if happened everyday. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of coaches that have no business coaching baseball at any level. Usually they do themselves in somehow. I can just imagine them sitting around the dinner table cooking up this scheme. Lol. I hate it for the kid because he has that attached to him now. I think maybe he should have gotten better advice from the grown ups around him.

Yes this happens a lot I agree. But with this kid he was the best player by a long shot. Had to do with he took a pic of the team and left the head coach off the pic. And in the pic the team posted stuff like going to miss you to the freshman coach that was fired. They said nothing bad about anybody and head coach got mad.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic