Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirecTV Extra Innings Pass

Featured Replies

Free this week, watch every MLB game on either teams broadcast.

  • Author

When I was a 9 to 5 guy I bought every year, but not now I'm gone most nights I dont.

When I was a 9 to 5 guy I bought every year, but not now I'm gone most nights I dont.

 

I'm a 9-5 guy...9pm-5am :lol2:. This is the only way I can get ANY Cub games. I can usually watch 4-9 innings on nights I work, depending on where they're playing.

MLB.tv had a special about a month ago...watch any game for the rest of the season for $10.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.