Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sound/Music Editing Software

Featured Replies

I am looking for some affordable(entry level, cheap) music editing software that will allow me to cut a portion of one song and splice it together with another partial song.

 

For instance, I want to take the first 30 seconds of ACDC You Shook Me All Night Long and put it together with say the first 30 seconds of GNR's Welcome to the Jungle.

 

 

Suggestions?

 

Audacity is free, does anyone have any experience with it?

 

Sounds cheesy, but I'm looking to create an opening song for my Christmas display this year. I do that blinky, blink and flashy stuff. I have new songs for my show, but I want an opener and closing song that is different.

How have we never seen video of this?

 

You need to let's us see your lights.

  • Author
How have we never seen video of this?

 

You need to let's us see your lights.

 

I'm a total novice. There is a BGP member is who does a much better and bigger job than me. I took last year off of the blinky stuff and went total static. My granddaughter told me I would be doing the flashy stuff this year. So I'm getting started early.

 

I'm pretty sure I posted some videos a couple years ago. I'll look and see what I've got and post one.

I'm a total novice. There is a BGP member is who does a much better and bigger job than me. I took last year off of the blinky stuff and went total static. My granddaughter told me I would be doing the flashy stuff this year. So I'm getting started early.

 

I'm pretty sure I posted some videos a couple years ago. I'll look and see what I've got and post one.

 

I put on a small light show a few years ago...it wasn't much but I liked it. I just used a programmed controller with 6 or 8 outlets built into it.

 

I'll guarantee what you did was better than 99% of posters do each year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.