Open Week

Myself and a couple fellow Jumpers are considering coming to Louisville for the X vs T game. What are ticket prices like and hows the tailgating and hospitality?

I think the tickets are $8. The tailgating is better than most college games.

Myself and a couple fellow Jumpers are considering coming to Louisville for the X vs T game. What are ticket prices like and hows the tailgating and hospitality?

There will be around 38,000 for the game...probably more if the weather is good. Many, many tailgaters will be in the Papa John's lot early. Hardly ever any problems in the lots. I know we bicker on here back and forth...but you will see X and T fans tailgating together......

Click here for ticket info....

http://www.saintx.com/news/news.asp?ID=2088

There will be around 38,000 for the game...probably more if the weather is good. Many, many tailgaters will be in the Papa John's lot early. Hardly ever any problems in the lots. I know we bicker on here back and forth...but you will see X and T fans tailgating together......

38,000...are you kidding me? That sounds like it would be one heck of an experience!

38,000...are you kidding me? That sounds like it would be one heck of an experience!

not kidding at all...could be as high as 40,000 if the weather is right.....Many out of state alumni plan trips back to Louisville for this game to hang out with old friends. My brother gets in late this year...Friday afternoon...

not kidding at all...could be as high as 40,000 if the weather is right.....Many out of state alumni plan trips back to Louisville for this game to hang out with old friends. My brother gets in late this year...Friday afternoon...

If i go to this game, I wanna leave school early and get there around 530. That way I could possibly meet up with some fellow BGPers and tailgate.