Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SPECIAL THANKS!

Featured Replies

We're about halfway through the regular season and just want to send a SPECIAL THANKS to the guys who run the weekly contest at Bluegrasspreps. There time spent each week is what makes this the BEST site for high school football in Kentucky. So thanks again to The guru, Bugatti, Statmanhensley, nees1212, tough as nails, Southeast_Bell, Dragonfire, Ram95, and nWo. If I missed anyone, sorry.

I really enjoy doing the contests and I feel I can speak for everyone when I say,"Thanks for the compliments. It is really appreciated."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.