Region 6

bobsoftball

This region has 4 teams that are very equal, Holy Cross, Mercy, Butler, and Bullitt East. The Best player in this region is Taylor Roby, but the problem with BE is they can't score against quality pitching. Other than Roby they just don't hit. Mercy had a down year, but should come back strong. Lexi Ray is a solid pitcher and should lead this team to a least the regional finals. Holy Cross had a great year, but I don't see them getting back to State. Butler I feel is the wildcard in this region, they have solid pitching, but you don't know what you'll get from them hitting wise. My pick would be BE over Mercy in a 1-0 game.

This region has 4 teams that are very equal, Holy Cross, Mercy, Butler, and Bullitt East. The Best player in this region is Taylor Roby, but the problem with BE is they can't score against quality pitching. Other than Roby they just don't hit. Mercy had a down year, but should come back strong. Lexi Ray is a solid pitcher and should lead this team to a least the regional finals. Holy Cross had a great year, but I don't see them getting back to State. Butler I feel is the wildcard in this region, they have solid pitching, but you don't know what you'll get from them hitting wise. My pick would be BE over Mercy in a 1

I just don't see how Butler didn't win last year, and I would pick them as my favorite this year! They have two college Division1-2 level pitchers and quality players all around. Roby is great as is Lexy Ray and both of those teams are very strong as well! Holy Cross continues being wild-card and somehow finds a way! Will be great Region!