Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Creighton 79 Wisconsin 67

Featured Replies

Creighton with a nice win over the Badgers last night.

 

Any time Wisconsin loses I can't help but smile.

 

The Blue Jays are going to be sneaky good this year.

 

Dynamic shooters abound with Watson, Foster, and Thomas all in that backcourt.

Creighton is really good, no sneaky about it, and they have a HUGE home-court advantage. They'll be 2nd / 3rd in the Big East, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them approach the Top 10 at some point this year. They are going to be favored to win every game they play, I believe, until 12/31 -- when they get Villanova at home, which could be one of the better games of the year.

Creighton is really good, no sneaky about it, and they have a HUGE home-court advantage. They'll be 2nd / 3rd in the Big East, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them approach the Top 10 at some point this year. They are going to be favored to win every game they play, I believe, until 12/31 -- when they get Villanova at home, which could be one of the better games of the year.

Speaking of Villanova I tried to get Tickets when they come to Cintas and upper level tickets were going for like $140-$230. I was pretty dissapointed I wanted to make it up there for that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.