Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic @ Beechwood (Championship 35th District)

Featured Replies

Missed the games last night. Where did they play at Beechwood?

 

I'm sure the football staff had their panties in a wad but the games were played on the football field that has soccer lines. Nice field.

I'm sure the football staff had their panties in a wad but the games were played on the football field that has soccer lines. Nice field.

 

I am sure there are some that believe this borders on being sacrilegious. I am glad they are putting the field to good use, I did not think I would see it in my lifetime... much less during OTB's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.