Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona vs. Owen County Predictions

Who Wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Walton-Verona
      72%
    • Owen County
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

  • Author

I see you answered the who. I was hoping you could give the why. I believe this is the 2nd time I have seen you say that Owen would beat Walton and win the district. You must know something we don't and I wish you would share.:popcorn:

 

My guess is that Walton wins big. Heres why:

 

Walton beat Henry County 29-7.

 

Henry County beat Owen 14-10

 

Walton beat Grant County in their preseason game. It wasn't close

 

Grant County beat Owen 20-13

 

So my prediction is that Walton wins by 21. This should be a fun game to watch.

WV names the score.

I see you answered the who. I was hoping you could give the why. I believe this is the 2nd time I have seen you say that Owen would beat Walton and win the district. You must know something we don't and I wish you would share.:popcorn:

 

My guess is that Walton wins big. Heres why:

 

Walton beat Henry County 29-7.

 

Henry County beat Owen 14-10

 

Walton beat Grant County in their preseason game. It wasn't close

 

Grant County beat Owen 20-13

 

So my prediction is that Walton wins by 21. This should be a fun game to watch.

 

Am I not allowed to pick a team?

Owen County looks to be getting better each week, but don't think they have closed the gap enough to catch WV.

Owen 14

WV 38

Owen has put up some big numbers the last couple of weeks and were competitive with Grant Co. and Henry Co. Walton showed last week that despite their poor showings against the elites in 2A, they have a solid squad. If the Bearcats play to their abilities they should win, but always be leery of a capable opponent on the road!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.