Boone County 6 Conner 2

My take on this game. Conner started out quick. Scored a goal in the first 8 min and had some good runs early. Boone adjusted by moving Jutsi back to center defender to try and counter the speed Conner was showing up top on offense. Boone tied it off a corner kick. Conner then got a pk and Boone's keeper made a great diving save. I feel like that took the wind out of Conner. Boone scored right after the pk and went into halftime up 2-1. The second half was all Boone. Conner's defense was really disorganized at times and Boone made them pay. Nice to see Iris Gomez finally cleared by the state to play. She had an assist. Payton Black scored or assisted on all 6 goals (2 goals 4 assist). Rylien Hamilton had 2 goals. Morgan Black had a goal and assist. Hannah Tharp scored the final goal.

OG- I agree they are fun to watch. The 9th region is pretty loaded. We will see how they match up with NDA, HHS and NCC in a couple weeks. I think they have ND Sept 24 then NCC Sept 27. They dropped the Walton game on sept 30th and will travel to HHS that night. All 3 are on the road. Tough stretch that week as they have 5 games in a week. Hope they stay healthy!!