Bishop Brossart 3 Calvary Christian 1

Teemoore25

Two teams going in opposite directions? Brossart 3-1-0 in the last 4 games, only loss a good showing 0-2 against PL Dunbar. Calvary Christian 1-2-1 and having to come back from down 0-2 to get a tie against Villa. Congrats on the win Brossart.

Brossart Vs NCC will be interesting. Brossart playing much better then earlier in the season, NCC on a 3 game win streak but all 3 wins against weak teams.

Just looked at NCC scedule last three games as (gameplayedright said weak teams) and they beat Pendleton who beat cooper 3-0 w/snow, a very good SK team who will be factor end season and yes a weak Scott team this year- at least two of those teams they beat are better than brossart- go NCC - probably at least a two goal win over Brossart- calvary will be fine end year just very young.

Just looked at NCC scedule last three games as (gameplayedright said weak teams) and they beat Pendleton who beat cooper 3-0 w/snow, a very good SK team who will be factor end season and yes a weak Scott team this year- at least two of those teams they beat are better than brossart- go NCC - probably at least a two goal win over Brossart- calvary will be fine end year just very young.

Simon Kenton #44/SoS 133

Scott #81/SoS 127

Pendleton Co #98/SoS 525

Describing teams in the eye of the beholder I guess. I don't describe the #44 team in the State of KY as "very good", but thats just me.

Fact of the matter is the Mustangs are the 10th region All A champs! Get over being butt hurt . Best of luck to both 9th & 10 region champs next week, it should be a very entertaining game since most/all of these kids played or went to grade school with one another. It speaks volumes as to the quality of players in Campbell Co for these teams to be matched up against one another.

Edited by footstomp
Spelling