Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

August 19th rankings for 6th region......

Featured Replies

Realize the title to the thread was done tongue in cheek......just trying to stir up some conversation....

 

1. Butler

2. Bullitt East

3. Mercy

4. PRP

5. North Bullitt

Chance of winning the 6th Region:

1) Butler -- 60%

2) Bullitt East -- 30%

3) Mercy -- 10%

4) Everybody else -- zilch %

 

I know that's a little harsh, but that's the way I see it. Several teams in the region will be better than last year... including the top three. They just have too much talent, experience and coaching. All three are senior dominated teams, btw.

Can't see PRP up there, not over North Bullitt with Deel and Free healthy, Butler hands down Sizth region champ, Penn is amazing and can't see Mercy doing much unless Anderson is healthy.

I don't agree that Mercy will be better this year regardless of Anderson's health. Also think North Bullitt is underrated.

I'm not so sure I'd say "hands down", but they definitely should win it. If you remember, Bullitt East beat Butler in region tourney in 2015. Neither team has lost many notable players since, but I'd argue that Butler has lost more. In any event, I'll want to be in the gym watching when they hook up this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.