Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the top teams and players in the Jefferson and surrounding Counties?

Featured Replies

We're just 6 months away from tryouts, who are the teams and players to watch? Does Mercy get back on top? Does Bullitt East break through? Will somebody upset Male? What will Assumption look like this year? Can Holy Cross get to State again? Will North Oldham be the best team in Oldham Co?

Great topic, and I fully expect Butler and Male to be the top 2 teams in this area! Ballard, Assumption, Mercy, Holy Cross and Eastern will all be strong again as well. I think North Oldham and Shelby County will both be very strong as well! Should be a fun year again, but I expect Butler and Male to be the class of this area.

Oh I would be remiss if I didn't mention Bullitt East as well! They will be very strong and right there with Butler and Male as top teams in this area in my opinion. I am not leaving out Anderson County or Scott County on purpose. Just don't consider them to be "this area" although I do put Bullitt, Oldham and Shelby County teams in that conversation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.