Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High School sports.

Featured Replies

hi. I just wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my info. What wonderful and nice people in the Bluegrass State. Thanks so much for helping me with my questions. I have been really busy in working on my basketball project. I have been using the info on here and the Kentucky High School Ath Association for my info. Its really helping. The holiday tourneys question I asked really helped. Along, with the volleyball questions also. Im planning on taking a few trips to Kentucky ( I hope) to Shelby County, Bell County, Marshall County hopefully. This is just a hobby I have to learn more about Kentucky high school athletics. I hope to meet wonderful people on my travels to the Bluegrass. The Ky Scorecards is a big help in with the teams and coaches names. Again, thanks so much for helping me. Roy Goodman I will stay on here until my 30 day free trail is over. have a safe and wonderful seasons in all sports.:up::wave: Hope to hear from more wonderful people.

IF you want to get the true flair for KY HS basketball you need to try to make some of the true rivalry games throughout KY. Especially if you can find a game in the rural area in a small gym.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.