Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd region transfers?

Featured Replies

I've been hearing about one for a little while now but I really doubt it happens. I've heared Detorrion Ware from Christian County might transfer to Hopkinsville. I don't expect this to happen but I have heard it's possible. Anybody else hearing anything about any 2nd region transfers? There seems to always be a couple major moves over the offseason down here.

I would be more shocked if not transfers happened between those three schoools (UHA, hoptown, Christian?

Anyone that follows basketball in the 2nd is not shocked by transfers in the 8th. It's common place, been going on for years. If Ware goes, look for Sebree to do something and maybe the Hollowells from UHA and my josh the jockeying for UHA's Tandy started before the season was even over. Should be an interesting summer in Hoptown.

  • Author

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tandy go to prep school after this year. If Ware leaves, County will far apart. Hopkinsville could emerge as the favorite if transfers occur like they have recently. As of now my pick is UHA to win the district and region.

I happen to know WARE very well he is not transferring to hoptown. He really doesn't like hoptown at all nor does his mother... Now but I have heard the Trey hollowell might transfer from UHA him and his brother either to county or his brother might transfer to county and he goes prep also heard the same for Tandy but as for WARE he likes being with the guys he grew up playing basketball with and they all happen to go to county. And county could possibly be the deepest team in the region again if Trey ends up transferring to county. Even if he doesn't they still have one of the deepest team in the region with WARE, SEBREE, And MASON returning key players and a very Talented bench as well....should win second region again...

If the scenario mentioned holds true, CC would be the best in the region by miles.

  • Author

If Tray transfers to county then they'd have to be pre season number 1 in the state. The combination of Hollowell and Sebree would be the best in the state. As of now I think the three Hopkinsville schools are the top 3 in the region with little separation.

Uha needs a veteran coach to help out if they want to win anything

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.