Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Joseph's Bluegrass Bowl

Featured Replies

August 19th

Mercer Co/LCA @5:30pm

Somerset/Franklin Co @8:30pm

 

Are these games going to be televised like in years past for this Bowl?

They haven't been televised as a rule. Last year was a first I think, for the Bluegrass Bowl. The local stations usually look for the best matchups in the area. I'm betting they televise the Dunbar- MBA game myself, but this is just a guess. Usually there are ads announcing the games by now so maybe they aren't having one this week?

August 19th

Mercer Co/LCA @5:30pm

Somerset/Franklin Co @8:30pm

 

Are these games going to be televised like in years past for this Bowl?

 

Yes, both of these will be televised on UPN, which if im not mistaken is a new channel out of lexington?

That's good news. UPN is channel 5 on Insight Cable in Lexington. They also broadcast over the air but I'm not sure of the channel (62?). Not sure if their signal would reach Mercer County.

  • Author

Well I can't miss the debut of the Titans. I think I will have to wear my Don't worry about remembering the Titan's cause you wont forget them t-shirt. Just a thought. Nah, I don't have one of those. But it's not a bad idea for a team shirt. I better get that tooken care of.

Games in the Bluegrass Bowl have been broadcast several times over the years. I know last year, the Boyle Co/Lex Cath matchup a couple of years ago; the Prestonsburg/Lex Cath game. I think St X vs Henry Clay and Lex Cath vs Beechwood was broadcast a few years ago also.

The only televised game will be the 2nd game. Mercer vs. LCA will not be televised

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.