Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County 12 West Carter 2

Featured Replies

At Greenup , West jumped out to a 2-0 lead in 1st. Than GC pitching and bat`s got hot , despite the cold cold weather. Kyle Gammon and Brody Shoupe hit back to back home run`s . To get Greenup started. Greenup is 1-0 on season.

  • Author
Who pitched for West?
Wasn't Big Ben.. not sure on name`s but 2 or 3 .. I think it was West`s 3 game of the week.

Hanshaw threw and I would guess he is their 4 at best behind Jordan Johnson and Rose.

  • Author
Hanshaw threw and I would guess he is their 4 at best behind Jordan Johnson and Rose.
Thanks, I just watch the games and try to remember a few things that stick out.. I really thought Ben would pitch, Greenup being ranked 8th would have been a big early season win for West. If they could have beet them , and been a huge confidence boost , I would think.

Edited by X`s and O`s

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.