Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark vs Perry County Scrimmage Score

Featured Replies

Well this was a good game. Sheldon Clark pounded it down the middle. Then the pass blockage was great for Sheldon Clark. Perry's #3 and #1 did a good job tonight. Overall it was good game.

 

Sheldon Clark-24

Perry County-12

I must say, I was HIGHLY impressed with Sheldon Clarks performance.

QB Damen Hensley had a great night, and all three backs in SCs backfield had a great game too. SC can defintely use some work on the defensive side of the ball. Hopefully Coach Hager will send the Cards through a few more tackling circuits this week. Other than that, the defense played all right.

 

However, I was most impressed with Sheldon Clarks offensive line. They may have lost three all district lineman, but they still had the ball control team they had last year. I think the o-line shut a few people up tonight.

 

I look forward to watching this team play this year.

:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.