Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 84 Gallatin County 61 (31st District Semifinal)

Featured Replies

Final.

 

I said 81-61 in the prediction thread earlier. Almost had it right! I did not think Gallatin could stay with Owen County, too much size.

I said 83-51 OC

Gallatin county had a 8-0 run when subs came in

I said 83-51 OC

Gallatin county had a 8-0 run when subs came in

 

Those subs always seem to mess up our final prediction scores! lol!

Oldham County up 21-10 over North Oldham up here at Trimble. Oldham on an 8-0 run.

  • Author

 

this guy has done a great job all year with these highlight videos.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.