Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non BGP Fantasy Leagues

Featured Replies

In my survivor type league where you can't pick the same driver twice in each half. I took Jr on 1 entry and Hamlin on the other. In my other league where you pick any 3 drivers each week, I took Jr, Hamlin, and Harvick.

I had Harvick yesterday

@bigslick

 

Who you taking for Atlanta

  • Author

Harvick Kenseth Johnson

  • Author

Survivor league= Newman and Truex

Any 3 league= Johnson Harvick and Kyle

  • Author

Any 3 league, Harvick, Kyle, and Hamlin

Survivor, Truex and McMurray

  • Author

I won the weekly this week

I won also this week;

  • Author

Because of March Madness, I'm going to go ahead and pick (subject to change).

Survivor entries: Kurt Busch and Paul Menard.

Any 3: Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards and probably Kevin Harvick.

  • Author

Survivor league: Stenhouse

Any 3: Kyle, Edwards, and Kenseth

  • Author

What about the road course at Sonoma?

  • Author

I took Kenseth Keslowski n Kyle Busch for Kentucky.

  • Author

2nd half starts our season over last week was 1st of 2nd half. Brickyard this week.

  • Author

@TTS_JF & all others that read this thread please help me with this problem.

In my survivor league we just started the 2nd half, so I am take anyone but Newman and Larson on one entry but can the other.

I try to not take any of the top drivers until the chase if possible. I spoke to commish tonight and found that I can take Jeff Gordon and then later take Dale jr. So should I take Jeff Gordon this week, wait and hope he is still driving when they go to Watkins Glenn in 2 weeks or not pick him thinking he won't do well being out from the wheel for so long.

  • Author

I got Logano and Harvick in survivor and them 2 plus Keslowski in the pick any 3.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.