February 10, 201610 yr So hysterical and highlights how naive college students are today. Awesome video, I honestly want to know if geographic location, demographics of the school or if it's just certain universities themselves that have this problem. I can see how PC plays out in California Universities. My family that attended UTEP recently told me nothing of this sort has happened over there.
February 10, 201610 yr Author Awesome video, I honestly want to know if geographic location, demographics of the school or if it's just certain universities themselves that have this problem. I can see how PC plays out in California Universities. My family that attended UTEP recently told me nothing of this sort has happened over there. I would say Northeast colleges and California see it the most. But you can find it all over. Vocal minority dominates conversation. Most students still only care about grades and parties.
February 10, 201610 yr Poor students probably had to have an extra session with the therapist that day to identify how they felt about the interaction and to map a path toward healing from it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.