Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th region recruiting?

Featured Replies

Can anyone give an update (rumors or facts) of college recruitment of 5th region players? I am especially interested in Compton, Green County. I am already aware of Goodin, X, and Faulkner, NKY.

Jackson from North Hardin has numerous D1 offers/interest. Level of interest I'm not sure of however. Pretty sure VCU, Vandy, NKU, Samford as well as more have offered. Oklahoma, Clemson may have offered; I know I've seen them at a couple of his games

Miller from John Hardin has interests. Pearson from John Hardin has a lot of interest as well. Pearson has a lot of upside, could easily go D1 with some work

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.