Kyle England 2015 highlights

Fear the Nation

I know it's only middle school football, but he has had such a crazy middle school career, over 6000 yards from scrimmage and 91 tds. It has been so much fun to watch the last two years. Can't wait to see what his future holds. ( 7th gr. videos are searchable under his name for anybody who wants to watch, warning these are long videos )

I know it's only middle school football' date=' but he has had such a crazy middle school career, over 6000 yards from scrimmage and 91 tds. It has been so much fun to watch the last two years. Can't wait to see what his future holds. ( 7th gr. videos are searchable under his name for anybody who wants to watch, warning these are long videos )

He's a great kid thank you for sharing. We'll see you starting tailback on the All-Star team?

I'll be curious to see where he ends up for high school.

I saw him up close recently. Strong kid.

I would be surprised if he didn't go to high school at Ryle. Didn't his brother just graduate from Ryle?

If he's looking...I hear Ft Thomas has a decent program!!!

You don't think think he'll end up at Ryle?

Who knows, not sold on the 3-5 plays in and a 8-10 min wait on the sideline. Ok for the team, terrible for a kid trying to get to college who has college level potential. Just brutal honesty.

Edited by Fear the Nation

Who knows, not sold on the 3-5 plays in and a 8-10 min wait on the sideline. Ok for the team, terrible for a kid trying to get to college who has college level potential. Just brutal honesty.

It will not be like that if he comes in showcase and do what is asked of him... Individual stats are good but when you have timing...