Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 69 Dixie Heights 30

Featured Replies

Very impressive game for Holmes, especially since there starting center didn't even play. Turn overs just killed Dixie. Holmes made more shots from three point land than I have saw in some time. Not sure how many they made, but I can remember at least 7. Give Dixie credit, they never gave up and played hard, also when did Dixie change there colors to all black uniforms, walked in and thought it was Holy Cross.

  • Author
Very impressive game for Holmes, especially since there starting center didn't even play. Turn overs just killed Dixie. Holmes made more shots from three point land than I have saw in some time. Not sure how many they made, but I can remember at least 7. Give Dixie credit, they never gave up and played hard, also when did Dixie change there colors to all black uniforms, walked in and thought it was Holy Cross.

 

#12 & #20 were hitting from the outside! Between the two of them they had at least 6 or 7. Better shooting game from Holmes!

I would love to see them work on their half court, they move the ball well against the zone.

 

Dixie played well, never gave up! Just Holmes pressure got to them

I thought this one may get a little out of hand. It seems there is not any "in between" when playing Holmes. If you can't protect the ball, it will be a blowout. If you can, it will be close.

 

Is the Holmes center okay?? Not hurt I hope.

I think she will be ok, I heard but can not confirm a sore ankle. She seemed to be walking ok.

  • Author

I heard she hurt her ankle last week, she seemed to be fine last night. Probably saving her for their upcoming tournament.

I heard she hurt her ankle last week, she seemed to be fine last night. Probably saving her for their upcoming tournament.

 

Good news! Although...she's more than welcome to sit out the HHS game too!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.