Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA/ St Henry

Featured Replies

Surprised no conversation about the match last night. I wasn't able to make it. Obviously a lot of folks in attendance. Any thoughts or observations?

Great atmosphere and event but the game was never in question as NDA dominated from the start to end. Based on how tight the freshman and JV games were, I'd expect a closer match next year.

Everyone acts like NDA cupboards are bare after this group of seniors graduates. The truth is they are not. Next year they will still be formidable. However, the team will be different, and I don't think there is any question about that. The biggest reason is because they will not have a Morgan Hertz on the court. When she isn't on the court, the team doesn't play at the same level as they do when she is on. I don't think anybody will disagree with that.

 

One thing to keep in mind is that next year's NDA team could be taller than they are today. Natalie Hardig, Sears, B. Morgan are all about six feet tall. Reese, Draud and Stephenson are all fairly tall. The one area that I'm not as familiar with is how they will be on defense. I think it is too early to say, but in volleyball, defense sets up offense. I'm sure that they will be fine.

NDA has had a run of 3 years of beating all nky teams. Rare occurrence but I hope it continues

Pretty sure the JV team is undefeated against Northern Ky. teams. So good chance the trend will continue.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.