Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue Lady Tigers

Featured Replies

The Lady Tigers are off to EKU on June 19th! Any other teams attending camps? Where and when?

Alot of NKY teams attend that same EKU camp every year such as NDA, Campbell County, Conner, and Boone County.

  • Author

Good. Hope to see some of them there. The Lady Tigers have been going down there for the last 4 years and I can't say I ever remember seeing any teams from Northern Kentucky down there.

I'm pretty sure all four of those teams were down there last year

  • Author
they all attend but maybe different weeks

That probably is the case. Just haven't seen them there before. I was surprised that Bellevue isn't doing any local summer leagues this year. Any other local schools taking part in summer leagues?

I've heard Campbell County will be attending a team camp at Morehead but Notre Dame will indeed be at the EKU team camp at same time as Bellevue

  • Author
I've heard Campbell County will be attending a team camp at Morehead but Notre Dame will indeed be at the EKU team camp at same time as Bellevue

Good. Hope to see them there. Bellevue is going over to Ludlow's camp beginning tonight, I believe. I don't know which schools were invited. However, Ludlow always has a tough team. The girls will also be helping with Bellevue's summer camp for the younger girls this week. There are 3 or 4 girls that will be travelling the state at other individual/position camps as well this summer.

Conner is going....Boone is not this year

  • Author
Conner is going....Boone is not this year

Are they going the same week, June 19?

  • Author
Who do the Lady Tigers return?

 

Returning starters are Mindy Merritt and Mallory Reynolds. Alyse Slater and Caitlyn Haynes both had quality varsity minutes last year. Those are the only 4 returning, that I can remember, that were starters or who had any countable playing time. There are other girls returning from jv that will be varsity this year, however.

  • Author
Returning starters are Mindy Merritt and Mallory Reynolds. Alyse Slater and Caitlyn Haynes both had quality varsity minutes last year. Those are the only 4 returning, that I can remember, that were starters or who had any countable playing time. There are other girls returning from jv that will be varsity this year, however.

 

Who will be returning for other teams in no. ky?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.