Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry at Henry Clay

Featured Replies

From seeing both teams play, I would assume this should be a pretty close and exciting match. Henry Clay is solid all the way around. St. Henry is small, but has smart hitters. It will be interesting to see if the size of Henry Clay will overwhelm the cru and if the defense can hold their own.

I predict Henry Clay wins 3-1.

I noticed St Henry looked much improved at the LIVT. I think this match will tell us how far they've come. Should be a good one

Henry Clay sweeps. Is HC that good? i heard they have a lot of young talent.

  • Author
Henry Clay sweeps. Is HC that good? i heard they have a lot of young talent.

 

I think they are just that good. They lost in 4 sets to Sacred Heart earlier in the season. They're a solid team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.