Battle in Bullitt County Predictions (North Bullitt vs Bullitt Central )

texmexkent

On Friday night that was a one sided blow out all on the defense. What gets lost in that game was that the BC offense put up 600 yards and 42 points against a very good SC defense. NB bounced back well against a bad team after the 56-7 blowout they faced against Shelby. If BC defense can shore up the lack of effort they displayed on Friday night against SC they win. If not NB will leave Shepherdsville with a nice win. Should be a good one!!

I pulled these stats from the KHSAA website. Hard to use the full season with what happened with BC's defense last week. But if you just go off their two common opponents (Southern/Jtown) (BC played them each following the week after NB).

BC Offense - 274 Rushing 657 Passing 931 Total 92 Points

NB Offense - 389 Rushing 457 Passing 847 Total 68 Points

BC Defense 302 Rushing 196 Passing 499 Total 40 Points allowed

NB Defense 88 Rushing 150 Passing 238 Total 15 Points allowed

Looks like this has the making for a pretty good game. I don't know if one team holds a strong advantage over the other. I will say this, defense is not something you can't usually fix in one week. But BC offense should put up points on anyone. Should come down to who makes the plays in critical situations on Friday Night.

Has the making of a great game.