Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone v Conner predictions

Featured Replies

This game could have a big impact on district seedings at the end of the year. Who wins and why?

Conner in PKs. Recent performance in tough games goes against Conner. However, I believe the game will be close and go to PKs.

I'd say if Boone man-marks Wend and holds him to a goal or less then Boone wins the game. I think Boone will do that so I'll go with Boone.

^ I'd predict seeing two #4 's in close proximity all night! Hello Charlie, my name is Joel. I'll be your personal escort for the evening.

Lol! Sir! That's a thought.

 

From a Boone perspective, let's hope Boone has all their defenders healthy for tonight. In the last couple of games guys have been moved around looking for the right combination and filling in for players who were out. The offense is starting to find the range and with the defense strengthening the month leading up to districts should be a good time for Boone to gel as a team. I'd like to see Anton Paoli get more time in the middle than he did last game. He has been a solid starter in the middle of the field. I'm not sure the best combination on D has been found yet. Brock is always going to give you a good game in the middle. He works hard and has the skill to control the ball and put the ball at a runners' feet. Nate Rice also gives you confidence when he is near the ball.

 

It will be a fun match to watch if both teams are able to do their best and go at it tonight (playing soccer not wrestling or MMA). I have not had opportunity to see Conner play. I'm rooting for the CR and ARs to do well tonight, also. As has been mentioned, this match will be of interest to everyone in our district.

 

Oh yeah, this is a prediction thread. I think Boone wins on a 2-1 slugfest (again, don't take the metaphor literally). Both teams will need to work hard the whole way through the game. Boone can't afford to have a 10-15 min. let down like they did against Lexington Catholic.

  • Author

I think if Boone controls Wend they'll be alright. If not things could turn very quickly. I'll predict things go to PK's and make things interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.