East Central (IN) v CovCath 8/29 Predictions

This game is always a bit of a mystery. The last couple of years, CCH has struggled a bit w/ East Central (tie and a win by one goal). Last year a last minute goal salvaged a tie. Very physical, rough, rowdy team. Not a game I look forward to seeing actually. Given their record they appear to be pretty good this year.

If CCH matches the intensity level they showed last night they will be in good shape.

CCH has played East Central the past 3 or 4 years. Always up there.

The Trojans travel to Park Hills. Not sure what they have this year, but the previous games have been on their nice grass field. Previous matches have been pretty physical, so we shall see.

Note to Trojan fans....at your place, even though there are stands, most of the home fans brought the chairs and sat along the field......no access to field level at CCH. I didn't want you to haul your chairs from the car and have to carry them back.....plenty of stands available on the Trojan side of the 50 yard line.

Safe travels......if you don't get to stop at the new Skyline on rt 1 by EC High, there is one on Dixie Highway close to CCH....

CCH has played East Central the past 3 or 4 years. Always up there.

The Trojans travel to Park Hills. Not sure what they have this year, but the previous games have been on their nice grass field. Previous matches have been pretty physical, so we shall see.

Note to Trojan fans....at your place, even though there are stands, most of the home fans brought the chairs and sat along the field......no access to field level at CCH. I didn't want you to haul your chairs from the car and have to carry them back.....plenty of stands available on the Trojan side of the 50 yard line.

Safe travels......if you don't get to stop at the new Skyline on rt 1 by EC High, there is one on Dixie Highway close to CCH....

Yes, I'm sure lots of East Central fans are reading BGP...