North Laurel/Harrison County Predictions

Ram

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• North Laurel
    • Harrison County

North Laurel started the season off in convincing fashion beating inter-county rival South Laurel 56-0. Can they keep the momentum going this week agains Harrison County? What will Harrison County have to do put themselves in a position to win this game?

Judging by the EJ vs. NL scrimmage outcome this could be an exciting game. I'm looking forward to another exciting game. Can NL keep rolling? Can HC regroup and get their first win in 12 tries? Should make for an interesting match up. It is a Saturday bowl game, that could throw a few kids off as well.

I saw the EJ/NL scrimmage both teams went back and forth. Both were big and ran the ball well. NL runs the power I, wing T, and flex look. Harrison will have to make some defensive adjustments to stop the run game, if they do that I think HC's high powered offense will put up some points. I think it will be a close game determined by a few turnovers/big plays. This is a Saturday bowl game correct?

I think if Harrison goes into this game with the same momentum they had last week they have a great chance at winning this game. Last weeks game stung a lot and they aren't willing to just settle to keep the game close. Harrison County's junior and senior classes have some awesome players and it would be great for the seniors to have a stellar year to finish their high school careers.