Trinity at Covington Catholic Roll Call

Colonels still not back to full strength due to injuries but if they stick with their top 14-15 players and play to win, I think they will do that in a tight match. Regardless, will be a good measuring stick of where they stand this early in the season. At full strength, I believe CCH is a top 5 team in the state. Trinity normally is as well. If the defense is locked in, they have a good shot.

Well nobody thought Scott had a chance to beat Trinity last year and they did. Let's see how a team that's predicted to win goes up against this team.

Who were all the people that said Scott didn't have a chance to beat Trinity last year? You have 17 posts, were you even on this site last year? What comments are you referring to?

Who were all the people that said Scott didn't have a chance to beat Trinity last year? You have 17 posts, were you even on this site last year? What comments are you referring to?

I never referred to any comments on this blog? And yes! I am new to this site ( as mentioned in another post ) I'm not sure if anyone on this blog predicted Scott to lose or win. Never said that anyone did, Maybe I could go back and find some, maybe not. I was referring to everyone I spoke to on how they felt the score would go and no one predicted Scott to win.