Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat The Streak

Featured Replies

  • Author

Carpenter pinch hit and didn't get a hit. Streak over.

I had Cespedes (2 for 4) and Buster Posey (1 for 4) yesterday, so I'm at 2.

 

I'm taking Todd Frazier & Nick Castellanos tonight. Frazier has been struggling (I don't think he has any hits since the HR Derby), but he's 2-3 off Richard and the game is at GABP.

 

Castellanos is 3-4 against JA Happ.

  • Author

I got it going again and had Cano tonight who got a hit but Rizzo is 0 for 5 and just got intentionally walked in the 11th.

  • Author

Got a streak back up to 6. I picked Kinsler and Machado for Tuesday.

  • Author

My ESPN beat the streak has lost 8 in a row! Haha

  • Author

I'm trying to keep losing and I'm currently up to 14 losses in a row!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.