Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat The Streak

Featured Replies

I'm built back up to a 14 game hitting streak after tonight!

Nice, good work.

 

I'm at 3 after tonight (Josh Donaldson).

 

My highest is 17 so far this year.

I think I'm going to take Cespedes tomorrow against Mike Pelfrey (@ Minnesota). He's 4-10.

  • Author

I've made it about this far 3 times this year. My best ever was 24 then Ichiro went 0 for 6, then I hit 21 more in a row. That was when he was best leadoff hitter also.

  • Author

I had Dee Gordon and Kipnis today and got Melky and Adrian Gonzalez tomorrow.

  • Author

Melky got a hit! Gonzalez game just started.

I had Dee Gordon and Kipnis today and got Melky and Adrian Gonzalez tomorrow.

 

Do you have #'s on Melky & Gonzo?

  • Author

Dee Gordon and Brian Dozier tomorrow, 16 game streak!

  • Author

Leake strikes out Gordon 3 times. Streak is over!

I'm up to 6 now. Had Todd Frazier (1-3) & Cespedes (2-5).

 

Going with Marlon Byrd tomorrow. He's 6-14 (.429) against Dan Harem in his career.

  • Author

We both starting over after the break. I had Markakis who 0 for 2 with 2 walks.

  • Author

Hit 2 double downs after the break counting today total is up to 4!

  • Author

Machado gets a hit and Carpenter is currently not played so if he don't pinch hit, my streak will be at 5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.