Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More Camp this week

Featured Replies

Who is attending and does anyone have a schedule??

Who is attending and does anyone have a schedule??

Ryle, Dixie , Scott , Simon Kenton, Conner, several Cinci schools. Afraid I do not have sched ..seems games start 5:30 ish..I believe tonight is last night.

Ryle, Dixie , Scott , Simon Kenton, Conner, several Cinci schools. Afraid I do not have sched ..seems games start 5:30 ish..I believe tonight is last night.

 

better be, dead period started last night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.