Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County 10 Owen County 0

Featured Replies

Not the night Owen County girls were looking for against Henry. Many errors followed up by not being able to hit the ball was costly.

Not the night Owen County girls were looking for against Henry. Many errors followed up by not being able to hit the ball was costly.

Did Baileigh Young play for Owen?

I don't remember her getting in the game.

IMO one of the better defensive players that Owen has!

  • Author

Said she played two innings in the field after their second baseman got hurt. I agree she is one of the better defensive players around. The younger kids do not get a chance there due to the coach believing only the older girls should play. I have heard that from several people. I'd rather be in it to win it.

Said she played two innings in the field after their second baseman got hurt. I agree she is one of the better defensive players around. The younger kids do not get a chance there due to the coach believing only the older girls should play. I have heard that from several people. I'd rather be in it to win it.

That is what I have heard as well and not just at Owen. Happens at other schools as well. That is total :poop: in my book. This is high school and the best players should play no matter the age! If I have a 7th or 8th grader that is better than a Jr. or Sr. then I guess they should have worked a little harder.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.