Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Appealing PVA Assessments

Featured Replies

Anyone have any luck appealing?

 

Really don't want to pay for an appraisal, but am willing to do my homework regarding comps in the area. I do a lot of real estate work, so putting in the effort to prepare won't be too bad.

Happens all the time 3 good recent solds in your area with a little analysis should do it. Could be getting late in the year depending on the county you are in to get this done

I had mine reduced $17,000 a few years ago just by having a meeting and comparing other properties close to me. I still wasn't happy, but the only other option I had was to hire an appraiser from a list the PVA gave me. I just had my doubts that their appraiser would lower my assessment any more, and it would just be throwing away $500.00. If you do your home work you can usually get some taken off though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.