Notre Dame 5 Conner 4

In a true pitchers dual, this win is pulled out in favor of the paNDAs. A few errors plagued both sides, 3 each I believe.

Elizabeth pitched a great game!

I didn't stick around to watch the JV game but I heard that Conner's 8th grade pitcher did a fantastic job in the circle & there's a bright future for her. Congrats to her on the win!

In a true pitchers dual, this win is pulled out in favor of the paNDAs. A few errors plagued both sides, 3 each I believe.

Elizabeth pitched a great game!

I didn't stick around to watch the JV game but I heard that Conner's 8th grade pitcher did a fantastic job in the circle & there's a bright future for her. Congrats to her on the win!

One graduates an another takes their place.....:banghead: Kelsey Robinson, Biz, now Olivia Henry.....when does it end.

What a fun game to watch if your a softball fan. The region will miss Biz and Haley when their gone. Having two pitchers like that has been a blessing for softball fans in NKY for the past 6 years.

The game last night went just as I suspected it would. Right down to the last out. Good stuff.