Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schedules

Featured Replies

What are the schedules for the Louisville Magic and Hoop Dreams teams for the remainder of the season? I haven't had a chance to get out and see them yet but I definitely want to.

  • Author

Anything in Louisville in May? That's right in back yard. I might be able to make it to state as well.

Anything in Louisville in May? That's right in back yard. I might be able to make it to state as well.

 

Believe we're playing the Adidas 3 stripe classic at Mid America on Memorial Day weekend but I'm not 100% sure

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.