Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Give the umps a few times each behind the plate this season and then we will bet him hard.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Tonight's card: Cubs Braves Rays.

Rays are a slight dog with Odirizzi pitching plus I'm hoping the bad weather will hurt the knuckler.

  • Author
Tonight's card: Cubs Braves Rays.

Rays are a slight dog with Odirizzi pitching plus I'm hoping the bad weather will hurt the knuckler.

I was way off at weather affecting Dickey but the Rays win with both teams combined for 5 hits total in the game.
  • Author

3 and 0 tonight! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!

I had royals and pirates/Tigers under.

  • Author

Everybody's favorite ump is making his season debut behind the plate tonight. After a ridiculous 2012 season MLB obviously got to him and he was about 50 50 for 2013 on overs but last year he was 18 to 10 overs. Paul Emmel will be working the Reds Cubs game tonight.

Give me the over for old time sake and hopefully he will be back to his old ways and make us some big money this season!

I had Pacers and Pirates.

  • Author

Hard to judge from Paul's first loser we will keep an eye on him.

  • Author
I had Pacers and Pirates.

Rough night! Happens to all of us shake it off.

I got Reds and Pelicans +5.5

  • Author

Everybody I follow is on the Twins tonight but I don't know why.

  • Author
Everybody I follow is on the Twins tonight but I don't know why.

WINNER!!!!

  • Author

Just letting everyone know to play MLB beat the streak. They even have a new app that sends you notice after your batters games are done if you want. It's free.

  • Author

My streak is up to 6.

Any NBA series outcomes, prices, etc. that you really like out of Vegas for the playoff's first round?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.