Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Waze users.

Featured Replies

I'm using Waze on an iPhone 5c. Is there any way to turn off the turn by turn voice prompts while keeping the other alert sounds on?

I'm using Waze on an iPhone 5c. Is there any way to turn off the turn by turn voice prompts while keeping the other alert sounds on?

 

No.

  • Author

Dang it. I prefer my TomTom for navigation but I like the alerts Waze give you for hazards and such.

Dang it. I prefer my TomTom for navigation but I like the alerts Waze give you for hazards and such.

 

You can get alerts without using navigation.

  • Author
You can get alerts without using navigation.

 

OK, I thought you only got the alerts if you had a route programmed in.

OK' date=' I thought you only got the alerts if you had a route programmed in.[/quote']

 

Using mine now without navigation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.