Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Florida 74 Central Florida 45

Featured Replies

That's not a miss print. I don't know where that performance came from.

  • Author

Talk about superstition, when we got up 33-9 I had to pee like Russian race horse. The Bulls were playing so well I thought it would jinx it, if I went to the men's room, so I just stood there dancing around. In fact, I stood up the entire game.

 

Mrs. S made me go at halftime, not because she was concerned about my bladder, but because she wanted a Diet Coke. If I had not relieved myself, when they drew the Diet Coke, there would have been an accident right there in front of God and everybody. I told her, "If they blow this lead, it's on you."

 

:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.