Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Espn Beat The Streak

Featured Replies

Does anyone play any more? I just hit my 11th in a row.

  • Author

LA Kings give me 12 in a row!

Pop up says I must validate my email which is an old account I have no access to any more and it says my new email is an invalid account so I guess I'm going to have to call them tomorrow to continue.

  • Author

I have Nashville and they are up 5 to 1 late. Looks like 13 game streak!

  • Author

13 in a row. Probably going to play 2 games tomorrow.

Let us know who you're playing so we can root with you.

  • Author

George Washington at 7pm. I was going with Louisville but changed my mind.

I might go with LA Kings later tonight. Leader has 24.

  • Author

George Washington lost by 2 and Louisville loses so at least I didn't pick the wrong one. That was my longest streak on that game. I had a 22 game hitting in MLB game snapped and the next night I started a 19 game streak. Ichiro went 0 for 6.

  • Author

Now if you win the month with at least a 40 game streak it's $1 million!

  • Author

Up to 5 now.

You guys ought to try this. Free for a chance at a million.

  • Author

6 in a row!

Trying to get a decent streak going so I do t have to press late in the month. Going to play Brazil in soccer in early am.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.