Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes @ Dixie Predications 2/4

Holmes V Dixie 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Holmes V Dixie

    • Holmes
      80%
      4
    • Dixie
      20%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins & why?

 

 

PS: Holmes Junior Markel McClendon should break 1000 career points this game, down to single digits.

I can't believe no one has any thoughts on this one. Ennam-iv has told us for months Dixie would beat Holmes, now no comments. I'm going with Holmes by 15,,too much quickness, we will know in a little bit...

I wish I was in town. I"d be at this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.