Warren Central 65 South Warren 61

I wouldn't consider that an upset... Warren Central has a ton of size... South Warren doesn't have much size... Not a good match up for South Warren. I do think South Warren wins the 2nd match up a week from now tho.

Could South not get get central into foul trouble?...IMO Warren South's coach is very impressive, his team doesn't have that "star" player and still seem to get it done.

Could South not get get central into foul trouble?...IMO Warren South's coach is very impressive, his team doesn't have that "star" player and still seem to get it done.

Nope, Central stayed out of foul trouble. Patterson ran the point which allowed Hill to dominate down low... South Warren's freshman Amaya Lasley is about as close to a "star" player as there is in the 4th region! IMO she's the 4th best player in the region behind only Rich, Glover & Hill. SW just doesn't have the size that Warren Central has; actually no one in the 4th region does.

He used to coach Greenwood's boys team. It also helps that Mary Taylor Cowles, former WKU Women's HC, is an Assistant.

Nope, Central stayed out of foul trouble. Patterson ran the point which allowed Hill to dominate down low... South Warren's freshman Amaya Lasley is about as close to a "star" player as there is in the 4th region! IMO she's the 4th best player in the region behind only Rich, Glover & Hill. SW just doesn't have the size that Warren Central has; actually no one in the 4th region does.

I don't think you've watched much action from the Ladies in the 4th...Evidently you have not met any of the members of the Bowling Green Purples, or Reagan Turner from Monroe,or Barnett from Central, or MacKenzie Coleman from Metcalfe. Heck you must have been so fixed on Morgan Rich you missed the true #2 player in the Region...Savannah Gregory. The 4th region is always stacked, they just beat up on each other so much during the regular season, come tournament time, they are beat up

Edited by Hoops12

I've watched quite a bit of Region 4 basketball actually....

We all have our own opinions... You must be an ACS parent to believe Gregory is the #2 player in the region tho.

O'Neisha Turner from BG is definitely in the conversation for the top 5. Keely Morrow also.

You clearly haven't seen Zakoria Hill play this winter if you argue that any of those players you listed are better than her.